Geez, how time flies!!

Posted by Alicia

Well, I don't even know where to begin. I start a blog and then drop it and I think I ran...somebody whip me into shape. Speaking of which, I got a wild hair up (you know where) and decided that I was going to try and workout the other day...oohh, bad idea! I didn't realize I was so out of shape! I couldn't even walk the next day...I need help and motivation to try it again but I really don't want to not walk again. Although, my kids did enjoy the fact that I couldn't keep up with them to save my life. On another note, I did survive a field trip to the Children's Museum with my daughters kindergarten class and her schools Annual Carnival.
Anywho, are you keeping up with the Scrapbooking Challenges over at Digi Scrapbook Mania?? I know I'm not...boy do I have some catching up to do. I also updated the schedule for their Speed Scrap times. If you have another site that you would like to see their schedule or have anything you'd like me to add just leave me a note!

0 comments:

Post a Comment