Can you believe...

Posted by Alicia

that it's the end of the school year, the beginning of summer and 2009 is half gone already!! Although I am looking forward to the nicer weather that we have during the summer months...it gives us a chance to get outside! What are your plans this summer? We plan on going to parades, festivals, lakes, swimming, hiking and camping. On top of everything else, I got a new job!! I started today...for those of you looking - your time will come! For those of you lucky enough to not be a part of this horrible job market - feel forever grateful! It's tough out there and the longer you are out of work the harder it is to get a job. Anyhow, I have to get moving over to my favorite forum...it's Speed Scrap time!! Check out the new schedule I just posted...you should really join us, we have such a great time! You'll really LOL & anyone who is home with you will think you've lost your mind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment