A New Year, A New Decade, A New...

Posted by Alicia

Me! Ha, right. I don't know about you but most years I don't make a New Year's Resolution let alone stick with it. Maybe I am a little superstitious...or maybe I know that 'life' happens and it doesn't mean that it will ever co-inside with what you have planned. So what do you have planned??
I have so much planned it's a little overwhelming for me to think about how I am going to get it all done by 2011 but I am taking one day at a time. It's funny how you think about one thing and it almost always leads to something else needing to be done first. Hmmm.....anyhow, I know one thing is for sure no matter what my plans are my only true goal is to continue to make life better for me and my kids.
So as a part of my plan I will make sure to write here, as frequently as possible. I'm going to keep it mixed though...food, recipes, living gluten free. But also about my life as a mom, a single mom at that. With that said, I am going to work on a little scrapbooking from one of the contests over at DSM - my favorite forum!! I will post it here when I am done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment