Yo-yo Dieting

Posted by Alicia

Ah, yep I said it! D-I-E-T!! I, now more than ever, am in need of improving my lifestyle not just for me and my health but for my children. I have found that with all the emotional and mental turmoil of 2009 that I have gained a significant amount of weight. I don't want to be a yo-yo dieter, I don't want to lose than gain. Instead I am turning to whoever wants to listen and input. I want to make permanent changes that in the process of learning I will be able to lose weight...and the key is to keep it OFF! So, I am asking...what have you or will you be doing in 2010 to work on your lifestyle??

On another subject, I said I would let you know how our 'little' family reunion went...it was amazing!! And although I am exhausted, I am truly happy that my family all got together and had such a wonderful time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment