Going Gluten Free

Posted by Alicia

It' been a hard year and to top it all off...I found out my youngest needs to be Gluten Free. This is a whole new world. To anyone who doesn't have food allergies/intolerance's...Be Thankful! I can't believe how expensive "special" dietary products are. I am, however, so grateful that there are so many people out there who have chosen to share their trials and triumphs. I am still learning so much but in the process I am finding out that going Gluten free is going to be better for my whole family, not just the little one. I have started reading The Gluten Connection and reviewing many endless blogs and websites. One of my favorite blogs is the Gluten Free Goddess, I have tried a few of her recipes and my whole family has loved them! I am, however, looking for more recipe sites. I want to try other recipes! If you've tried any that you like...please share.

0 comments:

Post a Comment