Karma and good food

Posted by Alicia

Karma: Although there are people out there that will argue what I am about to say but 'I Love Karma'!! Yes I believe it can work both ways...either for good or not. You might call it something else like, "What goes around comes around" whatever, it's all the same to me. I have spent most of 2009 repairing, mending and replacing a lot of 'wrongs' in my life and I have been rewarded. My family and I are healthy (so thankfully). I have been blessed with a new job that I absolutely love and the best part is I have been reunited (virtually) with many old friends and colleagues. I have so much to read, write and learn still that I find I am often distracted by my own thoughts. Silly, isn't it?!?!
Good Food: So if there is someone out there who is looking to add a little spice to their dishes or you just want to try something new. I've tried both of these recipes and they were both HUGE HITS in this house.
Crispy Southwest Lasagna
Santa Fe Chicken Chili

0 comments:

Post a Comment